How to make your monument signage stand out
Do you want to make sure your monument signage stands out? Of course, you do! It's often the first impression a customer or passerby has of your business, so it makes sense that you'd want to create something truly remarkable and memorable.
Unfortunately, many businesses fall short when creating their point-of-entry signs, succumbing to boring designs with cropped copy, generic colors, and off-putting fonts.
Don't be one of those businesses! Stick with us as we provide an overview of how to make your monument signage unique amongst the competition in no time.
1. Create a Unique and Eye-Catching Design: Design is key to making your monument sign stand out! Think about how the design can accentuate the shape of the sign, make use of vivid colors, and feature an eye-catching font for maximum effect.
2. Invest in Quality Materials: Make sure your monument signage is made from quality materials like aluminum, stainless steel, or thick acrylic for strength and durability that will last for years to come.
3. Have It Professionally Installed: Having professionals install your monument signs will ensure that it is properly installed and securely anchored into place so they’ll be long-lasting fixtures on your property.
4. Light It Up: Lighting up your monumental signage with LED lights or neon tubing can give it a unique glow that makes it stand out even more at night time. Not only do these lighting solutions look great but they’re also energy efficient as well!
5. Add Graphics/Logos: Adding graphics or logos to the face of your sign can serve as helpful way finding tools while also addressing aesthetics with crisp and vibrant colors, shapes, and fonts —allowing you to brand any message that much more powerfully in a creative manner!
6. Writing Style Matters Too: Depending on what kind of text you plan on including on the face of the signage (ie: address info) may have an effect on its overall style too; consider choosing bolder fonts sizes or unique typography —creating visual elements within words—for added drama!.
7 Utilize Unique Shapes & Sizes – Whether you opt for a unique triangle shape instead of a traditional rectangle one or utilize diverse heights; varying up standard establishment's norms by experimenting with different shapes & sizes are great ways to create something truly distinct at first glance!
By following these tips, you can make sure that your monument signage will be noticed and appreciated by all who see it. And if you need help designing or creating your monument sign, Screen Works is here to help.
We’re a full-service printing company with over 35 years of experience in the industry, so we know a thing or two about making signs that stand out.
Contact us today to get started on your custom monument sign.